ARC Academy is a leading provider of training, learning and development solutions. As an approved Apprenticeship and NVQ Training Provider, ARC Academy has been delivering Apprenticeships for 9 years across England and Wales to over 20,000 individuals with a client list to include leading national companies across both Construction and Rail Industries. Our ethos is to maximise the returns for both candidates and employers.
- Develop new skills and knowledge
Offering people apprenticeships gives businesses the chance to play an active role in moulding their future workforce and creating the future skills that they need to help their businesses grow.
- Achieve industry recognised qualifications
Your employees will achieve and hold industry recognised qualifications which will demonstrate their competence and knowledge. This can have a positive effect on your company when tendering and winning new work. The staff you provide are fully trained and qualified.
- No cost to the employers
The apprenticeships that we offer are funded through the apprenticeship levy so employers incur no cost to upskill and train their staff.
The Apprenticeship, Traineeship and Jobs Growth Wales Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund.
“EU Funds – having a positive impact on people, business and communities across Wales by helping build a thriving and prosperous economy.”
Types of Apprenticeships we offer
- Rail Engineering Operative - Framework
- Highways Maintenance Skilled Operative - Framework
- Groundworks - Framework
- Formworks - Framework
- Occupational Work Supervision (OWS) - Framework
- Plant Operations - Framework
- Occupational Work Supervision - Standard
- Level 2 Rail Track Maintenance Operative - Standard
- Level 2 Highways Maintenance Skilled Operative - Standard
- Level 2 Groundworker - Standard
- Level 2 Formwork - Standard
- Level 2 Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) - Standard