Applicable across Wales and England
What are the benefits of this qualification to the learner and employer?
- The NVQ qualifications give learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate competence in the construction and built environment sector, in roles such as carpenter/joiner, construction operative, develop technical skills and knowledge and understanding related to the specified job roles in construction and the built environment, have existing skills recognised, achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 or Level 3 qualification, develop personal growth and engagement in learning.
- BTEC Specialist qualifications provide much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards for the sector. The qualifications also provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
ARC Academy are experts in delivering Apprenticeships and support organisations through every step of the apprenticeship journey, from initial recruitment through to completion.
- Available as a standalone NVQ
- Available as an apprenticeship when combined with BTEC (see page 10)
- Apprenticeship levy funding can be used
- CITB Levy Recognised
What can be achieved?
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations – Construction Operations
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Construction Occupations – Construction Operations
- Minimum level 1 Math and English
- Blue skilled worker CSCS Card