Applicable across Wales and England
What are the benefits of this Apprenticeship to the learner and employer?
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate and Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction) (QCF), are for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas. They are designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
- BTEC Specialist qualifications provide much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards for the sector. The qualifications also provide career development opportunities for those already in work.
- Give employers control in designing qualification pathways
- Increase the flexibility of delivery
- Simplify the funding system
- Increase the effectiveness of training
- Be linked to a specific occupational level
- Respond to employers’ needs, ensuring that qualifications are high quality, rigorous and develop the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and behaviour required for a specific job role.
- Available as a standalone NVQ
- Available as an apprenticeship when combined with BTEC
- Apprenticeship levy funding can be used
- CITB Levy Recognised
What can be achieved?
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction)
- Level 2 BTEC Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction)
- Minimum level 1 Math and English
- Blue CPCS card