Applicable across Wales and England
What are the benefits of this qualification to the learner and employer?
Level 2 NVQ Certificate and Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction) (QCF), are for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the construction and built environment sector working across a broad range of areas. They are designed to assess occupational competence in the workplace where learners are required to demonstrate skills and knowledge to a level required in the construction industry.
- Give employers control in designing qualification pathways
- Increase the flexibility of delivery
- Simplify the funding system
- Increase the effectiveness of training
- Be linked to a specific occupational level
- Respond to employers’ needs, ensuring that qualifications are high quality, rigorous and develop the apprentice’s knowledge, skills and behaviour required for a specific job role.
- Available as an apprenticeship when combined with BTEC
- CITB Levy Recognised
What can be achieved?
- Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plant Operations (Construction)
- Blue CPCS card